* We reserve the right to update prices without prior notice
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellations - a 24 hours notice is required. If the required notice is not given charges will be applied in full for the cancelled period.
2. All dogs being exercised must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
3. The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (ie, heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
4. If dogs require a quick toweling off after walks towels must be provided and left by the front door.
5. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 30 days of receipt of invoice or, by the date specified on the invoice (for dog walking clients) via cash, cheque or bank transfer. If payment is not made within this time 2.5% of the total bill will be added for each day that payment is overdue.
6. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client's absence. (i.e., food, medication, leads, tags, collars, etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Pampered Paws, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
7. The client must provide Pampered Paws with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available Pampered Paws reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
8. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of Pampered Paws.
9. Pampered Paws will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, Pampered Paws cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.